Sunday, June 22, 2014

Don't allow execution of sunnis in Iran



The translation :

In the name of God , I am Jamshid Dehghani son of "khoda rahm" born in 1984 , from Sanandaj city. on  May 9, 2009  at 9 am Wednesday . while I was doing my job as a taxi driver, my job was driving a taxi . a Peju with personalized license plate stopped my car with  four armed vigilantes. surrounded my car and then bullied me using guns took me out  of my taxi and put me in their Peju . there they tied up my hands and my foot and covered my head under the seats and beat me up with fists and kicks.

in five minutes they took me to a buildings . inside the building some other people also hit me until they broke my nose . then I asked " who are you?"
"why are you hitting me?" they said " we are Iranian intelligent service" I said " why you arrested me ?" they said you are a "Mohareb" (fighting with God)  and have activities against the government. I denied there.

I was only a person going to the mosque and I promoted Sunni faith for the "Tohid" (Worship of God). I was distributing "Tohid" CD , Sunni CD . and I have done nothing but that.

the interrogator said "these are some papers ! you must sign them."

I asked " what is it?

he replayed " none of your business ! if you want to save your life .... no one knows you are here and nobody will know we have arrested you here and if you don't sign we will kill you and bury your body here.then they also threated me to bring my family to their place.

for almost a year and a half under all sorts of torture they took us out of "Rajaee shahr prison" and told us we are being moved to Sanandaj Prison. they tied us up. then they moved us in a bus and within 30 minutes we found out that we are moved to "Ghezel hessar Prison". they put us in the execution queue cells for one day.
then they distributed us in Saloons separately, later they called 10 of us to move from "Ghezel hessar prison" to "Sanandaj prison". then we were arrived "under the 8" me and another person were left.

they took 6 of us with the deceive I mentioned 4 of us they again send into the queue cells.

other 6 were executed on  Dec 27, 2012
other 6 were all "Hafiz of Qoran" . all religious people and they got to go to mosque. they were innocent. born in 1989 , 1990 , 1991. Mr. Ahmadi was born in 1991. They executed them without letting them contact their families for the last time. they were executed in silence. after 3 days inside the cell they took us out and it was then we realized 6 of us were executed.

again they distributed us  inside the saloons 4 of us left

 Jan 2013 we did 26 days of hunger strike to protest against our sentence. we received no reply from them.

Sept 2013 again we did 10 days of strike . they took us to the execution cells and wanted to spill our blood. but because we attracted the attention of the media. the execution was stopped.

we returned to the saloons.

after that in  Dec 2013 we started a hunger strike for 73 days to protest against our death penalty.

If we have done something wrong why the court is not public. If we did something wrong why they don't let us speak in front of the media and cameras. If as they say and we are "Mohareb" , We get a say on why you are executing us.

why aren't you filming us ? we want to know what we did in a public court. why our court is not public? why we can't have lawyers ? we hired many lawyers for ourselves. all were kicked out of the court. they have been told the case is confidential! what is the case that even the lawyer can't see the case? in what judicial process the lawyer can't see the case ?  they are telling the lawyers the case is confidential and privet.

after 73 days of hunger strike they have again send us to "Rajaee Shahr"  on June 14, 2014 . stating we have court to attend. they have executed the other 6 with a trick. 

our lawyer have been told lately that the case is closed and therefor he will never be able to see the case. they have only one propose and it is to execute us.

now my world for all the Muslims and the media and and human right activist organization and international organizations is if we have done something wrong , If we are "mohareb" and done something against the regime it must be stated clearly and in a public court. 

tell us what we have done wrong. please don't let them spill the blood of innocent. don't let them kill us. because we didn't do anything. we are innocent and our only crime is we are Sunni in Iran. The only crime is we are Kurdish. 

the only crime is we are the minority as we are minority we are not be heard ? Being kurd and Sunni is a crime in Iran. and imagine we have been promoting for Sunnite.

these are hating sunnie and these are hating Kurds. Thats why we have gotten the death sentence. other than what I early stated we haven't done any thing. Only a CD that talks about Qoran and Islam and "Tohid". we didn't do anything

 for all the Muslims and the media and and human right activist organization and international organizations please do not let our innocent blood to be spilled.

wasslam .

No comments:

Post a Comment